I am attending the University of Maine in Orono working towards a B.A. in physics. I hope to one day teach high school physics but until then I’ll continue stirring up trouble on my blog and working as a painting contractor in York County Maine. Feel free to connect with me on Linked In, follow me on Twitter and please point out any mistakes you find.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Article Review: Conceptual Change via Vicarious Learning in Physics
- Article Review: “Improved Learning in a Large-Entrollment Physics Class”
- Pre-Estimate Checklist: Talking To Painters Over The Phone
- Article Review, “Making Textbook Reading Meaningful”
- Paths Of Discovery Effecting Learning
- Nature Pictures From The Fall
- Philosophy of Education
- Teaching Characterization Through Harry Potter Trading Cards
- Teaching The Revolutionary War Through PBS’ Liberty’s Kids
- Lesson Plan: Graphing Tension vs. Time Of A Story
- How Do You Teach Patience?
- From Unschooling To Learning Goals
- Lesson Plan: Homemade Ice Cream Experiment
- A Vision of Free Online Education
- What Is Appropriate Feedback For A 5th Grade Lab Journal?
- Is College Still Worth It? Freakonomics Says Yes
- Creating An Expense Tracker
- Ugh, I’m gonna have to do more grading than I thought
- Undertaking An Epic Project: Homeschooling My Sister
- The Elephant in the Room